Sunday, June 17, 2007

LOST

I was lost
But found again
Not by help
But by sorrow.

I had fallen
But I stand again
Not by care
But by hollow.

I had cried
With tear dry
But live
Just by death.

And with sleep coming
I want to live
Fulfill
Then I will go.

As I was lost
To find the way
As I had forgotten
How to stay.

And never did I comeback
On the way
Yet I was found
Just by self.

I was lost……….. yes
To find the way
To live life in this hay
Of sorrow, of sadness,
Of silence………

………………………………………


Darkness has lit my path
Sadness is my sheath
Death could be my real staff
And just desire my guide.

I strive to find the path
I strive to find the path.

I yearn to live
To forget this road
I yearn to be one
With my body
As I can see myself
From outside
And before I embark
Before I reach
I can see myself coming.

……………………………


Devil has crept inside
My angel has long died
I know that though
Yet, I am good.

Not chaste anymore
Not loving anymore
I can’t be called pure
Contaminated I have lost the way
And even hope?

Find me the light
Give me darkness
I kiss the skies
I lie down and close my eyes
I must find…………..the way
I ask to the leftovers of myself.

…………………………………………


I have found myself
Its not the way, I lost
I was covered with grime
It had been my soul.

Let me reach the sky
Then I will decide
How mutilated I am
How much I have lost.

Yet I live
By death
Yet I laugh
With sorrow…………..
And yet I cry
With joy.

Cause finally I have lost that way…………………
And found my soul instead.




……………………………………




ma soul is soiled
wash it off set it free
as its jus soil
and yet i am good

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm
    dekh kyaa bolaa maine!! kitnaa sohti hai tu! :|
    you have a good quality to question yourself, keep it with yourself, dont ever lose it aur thodaa mujhe bhi sikhaa denaa! :D
    this quality will help you very much in life!

    ReplyDelete