Sunday, June 17, 2007

TORN

Sweet face of sadness
Is not seen by all.
Heart – wrenching pain
Is not felt by all.

I have felt both
Seen living death
And yet my eyes strive to hide the pain
From this world.

……………………………………

I too laugh and sing
Cries are to me.
I too sigh and drink
Loving to just sink.

All my pains aloft
Searching others’ eyes
For a hint of sadness like mine
Which an else might too defy.

…………………………………

All alone bleeding heart
Is worse than death.
Lift me off, take me away
Hell is sweeter I say.

Torn away from the heart
Is a piece beautiful.
Light gone… faded way
Darkness seems good.

I want to drown in the silence
Don’t touch my heart
It’s all melted there
Right from the start.

Left alone, I cry
Though tears are dry.
Lost is true
But found too.

Legacy of pain so brutal so hard
Take me away.
Torn apart
Torn apart
I drown hard.

……………………………………

Gone from my eyes
Is the glimpse of life
Shrunken hollow death
Of the painter’s knife,
A picture of sad eyes
A picture of sad eyes………………………….though dead.

………………………………………

I live, laugh and drink
Joke and hide the pain
A wonderful world it is
My dead eyes register
So true?

A picture etched across my heart
I devour.
A pained bleeding eye
So normal………………..

I try
To search and find
Legacy elsewhere
No need to try……….
I can’t see
The paining eyes have torn apart
Only remains………..
A painting knife
And a picture of sad eyes

Etched so hard that I am TORN APART.

................................................................

just a tribute to shattered glass dat marrs ma heart

1 comment:

  1. insanely pessimistic and darkening sadness. the words do justification to the pain with near perfection. you wrote very well, but shift the mood to happier ones. if after writing this you vented out the malice and grief filled in you then this thing will look more beautiful. but if you still have barred that sadness within yourself then you create a horrendous and ugly scene.

    ReplyDelete