Friday, July 13, 2007

THE LAST LOOK

It had rained
The earth reeked with the soddy smell
Which reminded me of my mother
She exists here
But I must leave her back…
The blue sky gazed at me,
With vows of deep purity
The green grass called me back.
But I went on,
On the untrodden steps of destiny,
As I left back the kings of stone.
With white shimmering crowns
……….That money can never buy and
Now ruby red to call me back.
But I went on, even if with a wet face
But my destiny was set
As the concrete was my world
The roads of dust, the roads of hate…………
Of poverty and misery
Of the misty future
My destiny told tales
And in the unknown I set my sail.
My ears were ringing with a known echo
A chirping, a humming, a tune
Seemed to hover in the air.
It was a blinding one
It was calling me back…
But I floated on the remorseful sound
Lap lap lap … was it remorseful?
My heart affirmed
Yet I float on he unchartered waters of destiny.
Now the sun turns red
And I remember her
Mother… so loving, so caring
Calling me back.
So I vowed I will return
Even if the tides of destiny were high.
And to glance at my mother I looked back
And though the vow I kept
Then I took……..
My last mortal look.

2 comments:

  1. This is you yourself. no one can feel or pen down something so intimate. It explains how subtle and personal you're relationship is with the nature,if I'm not wrong

    ReplyDelete